Sunday, January 23, 2011
Um, I think the assignment for this one was.... incorporating a bug into our AP concentration. Mine is black and white, so I drew the fly with charcoal and markers and then threw some acrylic paint on the side to rid the piece of some negative space. And I happened to see an envelope and decided to tear that up and glue it on as well.
Oh gosh. Well, our class' assignment was to do a large food painting or drawing or whatever. Throughout all of last semester, I used mostly pencils because graphite is the only thing I can really draw details with, but I also used acrylic, charcoal, markers, newspapers, and all sorts of other media, but I spotted a box of chalk and I thought, "Eh, why not." So..... here it is, my cupcakes :)