Sunday, March 13, 2011
Our AP Homework assignment was to interpret the prompt "Paint It" and draw out that interpretation somehow on our artwork. Because the prompt was "Paint It," I just decided to use acrylic and paint paintbrushes to go along with the assignment. I still need to do some touch-ups.. in the background and in the bottom left corner, but otherwise, I think I did pretty well :)
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I don't have a picture yet, but I will post as soon as I get it!
This assignment was "Lock It!" and my concentration is black and white, so I used the medium I had the most confidence in, which is graphite. I do think it turned out well, even though others can't tell that it's the inside of a lock.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Um, I think the assignment for this one was.... incorporating a bug into our AP concentration. Mine is black and white, so I drew the fly with charcoal and markers and then threw some acrylic paint on the side to rid the piece of some negative space. And I happened to see an envelope and decided to tear that up and glue it on as well.
Oh gosh. Well, our class' assignment was to do a large food painting or drawing or whatever. Throughout all of last semester, I used mostly pencils because graphite is the only thing I can really draw details with, but I also used acrylic, charcoal, markers, newspapers, and all sorts of other media, but I spotted a box of chalk and I thought, "Eh, why not." So..... here it is, my cupcakes :)